Please note that the group is not currently active, pending the appointment of a new Group Leader
The group usually meets in the Dorset Room of the Colliton Club in Dorchester on the third Tuesday of the month at 7.15 pm. (see location map below)
• Each tasting will have a theme and notes will normally be emailed in advance.
• At each Colliton Club meeting, up to five wines will be presented
• Food and wine tastings will be arranged occasionally instead of the ‘third Tuesday’ event.
• Members are asked to bring at least two wine tasting glasses, preferably the recognised standard ISO 21.5cl glasses plus water and nibbles if desired.
1. To learn about grape varieties and blends
2. To understand tasting techniques and factors which affect wine quality
3. To assess and compare wines from different countries
4. To discover what YOU like and how to select wine to suit YOU
Group Leader: Vacant
or telephone in Newsletter