Dorchester u3a Equipment
Equipment owned by Dorchester u3a for use by Group Leaders includes:
- Equipment, key-safe and door codes are managed by the Equipment Officer, Ian Blaby.
- The normal ongoing equipment usage schedule can be seen by clicking here.
- If a GL needs equipment outside of the normal schedule, please check the schedule for availability and then contact Ian to reserve it.
- Group Leaders are responsible for:
- Collecting equipment from storage. If you haven't used equipment for some time, check with Ian for access codes.
- Logging out equipment on the clipboard sheet as they collect it (items, date, name, Group)
- Locking the cupboard and key safe - including while groups are in progress.
- Returning equipment on time and completing the "date-in" field on the clipboard sheet.
- Reporting equipment problems to Ian.
Page maintained by Ian Blaby email: email@example.com